Naujos kartos USB kraunami elementai – galima krauti į kompiuterio, automobilio, autobuso ar kitą usb lizdą
- Model: LY-URB-04 USB RECHARGEABLE AA BATTERIES
- 1.2V 1450mAh USB Rechargeable AA Green Battery(Green)
- Input: DC 5V Output: 1.2V—200± 20mA Capacity:1450mAh
- USB Rechargeable AA Green Battery Features:
- 1. Plug in the USB rechargeable battery to any USB interfacefor charging. LED indicator light ( blue ) turns on when charging,light off after fully charged.
- 2. Make use of advanced design of protection circuit to avoidshort circuit.
- 3. Make use of constant current charging, with independentdetection of battery power status and micro CPU control, ensurefull charging according to the different battery power status.
- 4. With built-in automated trickle charging after fullycharged, battery can be more fully charged and extend the batterylife cycle.
- 5. For the sake of the best charging effect, please refer tothe following charging time-table after fully charge (lightoff).
- Precautions to Ensure the safety on banding battery
- 1. Batteries should be charged prior to use.
- 2. When using a new battery for the first time or after longterm storage, please fully charge the battery before Use.
- 3. For charging methods please referrence to our technicalhandbook.
- 4. Use the correct charger for Ni-CD or Ni-MH batteries.
- 5. Do not reverse charge batteries.
- 6. Do not short circuit batteries, permanent damage tobatteries may result.
- 7. Do not incinerate or mutilate batteries, may burst orrelease toxic material.
- 8. Do not solder directly to cells or batteries.
- 9. Do not subject batteries to adverse condition such asextreme temperature, deep cycling and excessiveOvercharge/overdischarge.
- 10. Store batteries in a cool dry place.
- 11. Do not mix batteries with other battery brands or batteriesof a different chemistry such as alkaline And zinc carbon.
- 12. Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries,overdischarge may occur.